We’d like to share with you a few articles from the Apartments.com team to current and future residents to help during this time. These include ideas on how to maximize their current work-from-home living situation, and how to still search and find an apartment virtually online.
FOR CURRENT RESIDENTS:
- Tips for Working from Your Apartment – Let’s explore some ways to make work-from-home work for you. Click Here
- How to Create an Office Space in Your Living Room – Regardless of your home’s size, there is likely a way to make your living room work for you. Click Here
- How to Get Packages Delivered to Your Apartment – Navigate your mail and parcel deliveries during times of emergency. Click Here
- Creating Space for Apartment Workouts – With just a little bit of planning, you can find room for an apartment workout–here’s how. Click Here
FOR PROSPECTIVE RESIDENTS:
- How to Take a Virtual Apartment Tour – This guides renters through an Apartments.com listing with 3D tours, Virtual Reality, and live tours. Click Here
- Questions to Ask When Touring an Apartment Virtually – Here are some key questions to ask when taking an online tour with a property manager or landlord. Click Here
- How Do I Tour an Apartment Online? – Find and tour your next home without ever leaving your couch. Click Here
- Click Here for Pinhook Flats!