Winter is right around the corner which also means many visitors will be arriving for the holidays! We all want our home to be in the best shape to present to our families and friends so by following a few of these tips you’ll be ready to go next month.
- Establish a spot for guests to place coats and shoes. (We ask that these items not be stored in the hallway as it can be a tripping hazard)
- If carpet is looking dirty schedule a cleaning with a professional. (We have a great carpet cleaning company that provides great deals to residents if interested please contact us!)
- Make sure the bathroom is stocked with toiletries including hand towels.
- Wipe down all cabinets and appliances in the kitchen and store unnecessary items away to free up countertop space.
- If you have a guest room prepare it with fresh linens and leave out your Wi-Fi password to welcome them!
These simple tips will help you prepare your home for friends and family stress-free!