Omaha is buzzing with activity this weekend! We’ve got you covered for all the information you need:
- Junkstock: Underneath the Stars is back and better than ever. June 21-23, spend your evening with over 150 vintage vendors, live music and hot air balloon rides. Head down to Sycamore Farms at 1150 River Road in Waterloo, just west of Elkhorn. https://www.junkstock.com/
- CWS Fan Fest runs from June 20-26. Before you catch a baseball game, check out the many games, samples and photo booths.
- Slice of Omaha Pizza Bus Tour is this Saturday, June 22nd. Hope on the bus to explore all Omaha has to offer with cheesy, delicious PIZZA! Enjoy 5-6 tastings from the best joints in Omaha. https://www.visitomaha.com/event/a-slice-of-omaha-pizza-tour/21018/
- Shakespeare On The Green runs from June 20-23. All’s Well That Ends Well has an all female cast that will knock your socks off. Bring a chair or blanket and settle in for the show! http://www.nebraskashakespeare.com/plays-events/alls-well-sotg19
- Cactus + Succulent Show. Stop by Mulhall’s this Saturday between 9-4 to marvel at the beauty of cacti and succulents. Don’t forget to grab some ice cream from Coneflower Creamery before you leave! https://mulhalls.com/event/the-cactus-show-2019/
- College Home Run Derby, next Saturday, June 29th at TD Ameritrade ball park. This is a family-friendly event that concludes with a beautiful fireworks display to end the evening. https://www.collegehomerunderby.com/landing/index