We will admit we are starting to get a little bummed out by all this winter weather. We’ve been cooped up inside for too long and cabin fever is sinking in. Below we’ve put together a little list of activities for all this time you’ll probably be spending at home in the coming weeks.
- Deep clean your apartment! Don’t waste the nice spring weather on cleaning; do it now during “inside weather”. You can give a little extra TLC to your kitchen and bathroom or completely overhaul your closet. Make some extra room for all the fun summer clothes you will get to wear soon!
- Online shop! Even if you are looking to save money, you can always “window shop”.
- Do a home workout. Yoga doesn’t require too much space or special equipment and your neighbors below will appreciate your new quiet hobby!
- Plan a trip! Give yourself something to look forward to.
- Binge a TV show or podcast. Check out our recent Facebook post to read what Pacific Gardens residents have been enjoying recently!
- Catch up on Oscar nominated films prior to the Academy Awards this Sunday (2/24).
- Do your taxes. Make a budget. Make a grocery list. Meal prep. Tackle some mundane (but very important) tasks while you are stuck at home.
Looking for your next home? We understand today might not be your ideal day to come out to take a look, but feel free to contact us via phone (402-391-7217) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss our available two or three bedroom apartments and waitlist options!