If you live at South Park, Four Seasons, or Cedar Heights Apartments, you are less than 15 minutes away from 5 of the top things to do in Omaha! There are many fun things to see and do when you live or visit the Omaha area. Here are some of the most popular ones.
1. Visit a world class zoo! The Henry Doorly Zoo is absolutely amazing. They are recognized nationally for their conservation efforts. Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo & Aquarium
2. Spend a day at the Old Market. Whether you are shopping, eating, or drinking, the Old Market has plenty to keep you busy. The Old Market
3. Visit the Durham Museum. This museum calls the Union Station its home. The museum displays the history of the region along with traveling exhibits. The Durham Museum
4. Take a stroll on the Bob Kerry Pedestrian Bridge. This bridge spans the Missouri River and connects downtown Omaha with Council Bluffs.
5. Take in the lovely sites at Lauritzen Gardens. Learn about botanical gardens and how they benefit us. Lauritzen Gardens
If you aren’t a resident of South Park, Four Seasons, or Cedar Heights, you are missing out! Contact us for upcoming availability and you be at the center of all that Omaha has to offer.