Spring is here and that means it’s time for a change! Below are some tips on preparing your apartment for the new season!
- Open your windows and let the fresh air in. In the winter months it can often feel like your living space gets stuffy, doing this simple task can change the atmosphere in your apartment!
- It’s out with the old and in with the new! Spring is a great time to declutter and get rid of stuff you don’t need! If you do get rid of items Goodwill and The Salvation Army are great places to donate to. Decluttering can seem overwhelming, but if you get a system set up you’ll find it’s easy to be successful!
- Adding plants is a wonderful way to give your apartment a new, fresh feel! Keeping plants in your home has been known to decrease fatigue, get rid of air pollutants, and improve your overall mood!
- It’s all in the details! You’d be surprised how simple things can completely change your space. Try adding under cabinet LED light strips, buy a new candle, or rearrange your furniture!
- Spring cleaning can make your space feel fresh and new! Start cleaning room by room to avoid feeling overwhelmed and you’d be surprised by how quickly you can get it done.