As the weather is becoming warmer (for the most part) and we are getting closer to the summer months, traffic is really starting to pick up at Pacific Gardens!
As always, we are here to ensure our residents and guests have the best possible experience at Pacific Gardens. Here are some helpful tips to make your experience more enjoyable:
- With the rise in scheduled appointments for the summer months, we are not always available in the office to take calls. Please leave a voicemail or email us directly and we will get back to you as soon as possible; typically same-day.
- ANYTIME you have an emergency maintenance issue, please call our office immediately, or call our on-call maintenance if after business hours. DO NOT submit online work orders for emergency maintenance requests.
- If you notice any suspicious activity, have noise complaints or any other issue where you believe Yale Security would be helpful, please call them. We will be sending an email reminder out to everyone with the Yale contact information. Call 9-1-1 in an emergency.
- Please Park Responsibly. Do not park in unauthorized parking zones, don’t park in two spots, and please drive carefully through the community. We have stop signs & speed limits for a reason. We want to know if you witness neighbors violating our parking rules – so please keep us informed via email.
- Utilize our online resident portal, RentCafé. This is a great tool for paying rent and submitting minor maintenance requests. You can use RentCafe on your desktop/laptop, or through the application available on Android and iOS. Please let us know if you have any questions.
We love our residents! Let us know if you need anything.