Don’t miss out on all the excitement near this Omaha Apartment community! From Bellevue to Gretna there are tons activities going on this weekend! See below for just a few options Omaha and it’s surrounding areas have to offer for entertainment!
Brew at the Zoo
Brew at the Zoo is returning to the Henry Doorly Zoo & Aquarium on July 18. Tickets for Brew at the Zoo are $50 for zoo members and $55 for nonmembers if purchased in advance or $60 at the door. VIP tickets are new this year, allowing early entry at 6 p.m. The zoo hasn’t yet finalized a price for VIP tickets. Brew at the Zoo runs from 7 to 10 p.m. and is open to guests 21 and older. Tickets go on sale in early June and can be purchased at www.omahazoo.com.
Gretna Days – 7/17 – 7/19
- Parade, Community Picnic, plus more!
RiverFest in Bellevue – 7/17 – 7/18, $1 admisson
- Live Music, Balloon Glow, Fireworks, Kid Zone, Car Show, & more!
- Kids Zone will have several large inflatables and several small inflatables through Bryan Hill entertainment. There is a cost per ride or a wristband for all day use.
- Hot Air Balloon Glow – Friday, July 17th, 9 p.m. (Dusk)
- Fireworks – Saturday, July 18th, 10 p.m.