At Cedar Heights, we have been lucky to have many of our residents reside with our for a long time, and to favor their time spent here. We appreciate all of our residents, new and old, but do have to admit that it is sad that we do not often have the opportunity to welcome in new residents to our community… That is why we are excited to let those reading know that we have two apartments available in January! Read on for more information on these amazing homes:
- #507 – A spacious two bedroom, two bathroom with walkout patio attached to the master bedroom. This 1200 sq. ft. space boosts a fireplace, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove/range, garbage disposal and in-unit washer/dryer. This apartment offers lease options between 3 and 15 months, with pricing between $1141-$1680.
- 505 – An extravagant one bedroom + loft, one bathroom with balcony attached to the living room. This large 1240 sq. ft. space contains a fireplace, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove/range and garbage disposal. This apartment offers lease options between 3 and 15 months, with pricing between $1074-$1668.
Both options are great, and we would be so happy to have anyone around to take a look or ask questions about the community. If you or someone you know is looking for a new home for 2022, give us a call at (402)393-2210, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to meet you!
Our staff loves working at Pacific Gardens! The grounds are gorgeous, interesting/unique features abound, and our residents are some of the best out there. We enjoy being here so much that we would like to take a moment to let it be known why someone new should want to join our community. These are just a few of our thoughts, but Pacific Gardens has a lot to offer, and we hope these ideas can give people a better understanding of what Pacific Gardens is like!
- Pacific Gardens maintains a wonderful and friendly staff. From the office to maintenance technicians to our groundskeeper, all staff is put here to make a resident’s life as comfortable as possible. We all care and will work tirelessly for you.
- Maintenance is on-site and responds promptly to all requests. We are more than willing to keep checking in to make sure that everything is done correctly. Plus they will leave cards that can be used to provide feedback, increasing their ability to follow up on all needed maintenance. Finally, all work requests can be submitted online for your convenience!
- Our grounds are some of the prettiest out there, with lots of open spaces. It is easy to find residents and guests alike walking through our community or to find children playing. We have lawns mowed and maintained once a week, with our groundskeeper going through each day to pick up trash, pull weeds, lay mulch, plant new bushes/flowers/etc. or set up new garden areas.
- The buildings actually feel like home! With only 8 apartments in each building, boasting large laundry areas and spacious storage rooms available to all residents, this really is a community where you don’t feel like you are living a box right next to a lot of other people.
- Apartments come included with all sorts of neat and unique features. Whether it is the myriad of large windows that let in plenty of natural light, apartments with balconies, dens, walk-in closets, breakfast bars, and even some with washer/dryer in-unit, there are all kinds of apartments to fit what it is that you are looking for.
- It’s all about the extras! We offer a Clubhouse for resident use, a fitness center that can be accessed 24/7, garages for extra parking opportunities and a security detail that patrols every night so that you and your loved ones can feel safe.
- Lastly, our office staff is kind, receptive and will work for you. Whether it is working with residents, interacting with guests, scheduling work to be done in or around your apartment, planning fun events (like how our Christmas party last year), coordinating major work (such as our roofing and siding replacements), or being engaged online and on social media, it is our job and our pride to be active, engaged and courteous with anyone coming to visit.
Has this all been enough to peak your interest? If so, please go HERE for more information about our availability. If you are looking to apply to live with us, please go HERE. For anyone looking to live with us, we do have several items we will check/verify, so make sure to review the Rental Application Requirements page included here. (IMPORTANT: All applicants must be 19 years of age and have a valid SSN in order to apply)
We would love to have you as a new member of our community. We never stop looking for ways that we can improve the living situations of our residents. So, if you want an office that cares about your needs, and that loves what they do and works with purpose, Pacific Gardens may just be the perfect place to call your new home!