Cedar Heights has been thrilled with the community we have throughout the winter; plenty of residents returning to live with us another year, and some new faces to round out our roster. We are always thankful to be the place that some call home, but like we always say, it has been a little sad to not have as many opportunities for new residents to swoop in and call home. With that said, we have made it a personal mission to try to get the word out as much as possible, and let everyone know if we ever have anything available. Knowing this, we checked what we had coming up, and we were a bit alarmed…
WE ONLY HAVE TWO MORE APARTMENTS LEFT FOR THE REST OF SPRING.
While this is a nice problem to have, it is a little sad that we will have so little to offer until Summer. Take a peak below to see more on these ONE-derful one bedroom apartments (see what we did there?).
- 605 – One bedroom + loft, one bathroom, available between 4/23/2021 and 4/30/2021. 1240 sq. ft. and priced at $930/mo. Includes a balcony, fireplace, dishwasher, refrigerator, garbage disposal and stove/range. (Washer/dryer units are provided communally on each floor in the building)
- 713 – One bedroom, one bathroom, available between 4/23/2021 and 4/30/2021. 690 sq. ft. and priced at $700/mo. Includes a patio walkout, fireplace, dishwasher, refrigerator, garbage disposal and stove/range. (Washer/dryer units are provided communally on each floor in the building)
We are sure that these spaces will not last long, so inquire today! Once they are gone it is very likely that we will not have anything else until June or July. Please inquire with our office by contacting us through the following means:
- Phone: (402)889-3560
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: @rhccedarheights
- Website: https://roberthancockco.com/property/cedar-heights/
Finally, if you are a current resident, but know someone that may be looking for an apartment such as the ones listed below, let them know! If they state that you referred them when they first reach out about the apartment, you will be eligible for a resident referral bonus of $100 (they have to mention you by name upon first inquiry in order for you to be eligible).
Usher in Spring with a new home in a beautiful, green community. Share that time with great neighbors, attentive staff, and plenty of space (both inside the apartment and out). We can’t wait to hear from you!
As wonderful as it has been to have a full house over the last few months, it has been sad that we have not had many openings for new residents to enjoy. While we love our current residents, we have to admit that there is something exciting about welcoming fresh faces into the community! Luckily, just like Spring breathes new life into our world, it will also bring new apartment options for those that are looking. Read below for more on these amazing offerings!
ONE BEDROOM OPTIONS:
- 605 – One bedroom + loft, one bathroom located on third floor. Includes balcony, fireplace, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove/range and garbage disposal. 1240 sq. ft. and priced at $930/mo.
- 315 – One bedroom, one bathroom located on 2nd floor. Includes balcony, fireplace, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove/range and garbage disposal. 690 sq. ft. and priced at $720/mo.
- 214 – One bedroom, one bathroom located on first floor. Includes fireplace, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove/range and garbage disposal. 690 sq. ft. and priced at $680/mo.
TWO BEDROOM OPTION:
- 509 – Two bedroom, two bathroom located on the second floor. Includes balcony, fireplace, washer/dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove/range and garbage disposal. 1200 sq. ft. and priced at $960/mo.
If we have learned anything about our community, these beautiful apartments, luxurious amenities and cozy atmosphere do not stay long! Make sure to act fast by contacting our office or viewing our office for more information or to fill out an application. You can find out information here:
Cedar Heights Contact Details:
We look forward to getting to speak with anyone looking for an excellent and quiet place to call home. Remember that at Cedar Heights we offer Spacious Living, Outstanding Views.
We can’t believe it! After a couple of months where we had almost no availability, we finally have apartments to offer! Exciting though this may be, what is an apartment without great people to fill them? In order to avoid having a great home without an owner, we would like to offer some details about the availability to help anyone looking for their next home. Read on for more about what we will have to offer:
- #509: Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom with washer/dryer. 1200 sq. ft. and including a large balcony (on second floor). Priced at $960/mo. Available by or before 1/9/2020.
- #715: One Bedroom, One Bathroom. 690 sq. ft. and including a large balcony (on second floor). Priced at $720/mo. Available by or before 1/11/2020.
- #613: One Bedroom, One Bathroom. 690 sq. ft. and including a patio walkout (on first floor). Priced at $700/mo. Available by or before 1/11/2020.
Knowing that we have both one and two bedroom options coming available, why not start your year off by becoming our new residents? You will be joining a wonderful, safe and welcoming community boasting considerate neighbors, security services, secure entry buildings, communal washer/dryer set ups, free and paid parking, incredible and timely maintenance staff and a swimming pool/clubhouse! Our staff likes to think that we are pretty neat, and we know that you will, too.
Call today! Openings have gone fast in the past year, and we want to make sure you do not miss out! We offer self-guided tours, as well as virtual tours of our apartments (we are not offering guided tours at this time). You can reach us at (402)554-0449, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Plus, we have a website that makes reaching us super simple! You can find the link for that HERE.
Our staff will find you the perfect new living space, and that is our promise and commitment. We look forward to hearing from you!
Cedar Heights and the Robert Hancock and Co. Family are pleased to be collecting food donations for Food Bank for the Heartland! Typically, each year we do a food drive to benefit charitable organizations in our community, but this year, we are doing it with a twist! Each week, we have orchestrated a specific type of item that we would like to see donated. Our first week was for cereals, our second was for items used in making peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, and this week, we have been working to get items that used in making Spaghetti! We think that these items will easy hold on shelves, and will make for easy meals for anyone in need!
As well, Robert Hancock and Co. is making a money donation to the organization that will be delivered when all food items from our communities are collected and dropped off. We know that food and funding are valuable donations that may really make a difference. Just as we want to make a difference with our residents, we want to be a force of good in the lives of those around us in the greater Omaha area.
We are almost to 1000 total items donated between all of our communities! With the help of our wonderful residents, we are really hoping to total or surpass this number before the end of the week when our contest ends! Do you believe we can make it? If so, please consider making a donation! Our office in particular has donation boxes stationed just outside our leasing office doors.
Thanks to all that have been helping us this year. Cedar Heights, as well as all Robert Hancock and Co. communities are so fortunate to have amazing support from our incredible residents.
Finally, Cedar Heights does have a couple one bedroom apartments coming available! We have one that will be available in December and one that will be available in January. Our apartments are in short supply, so if you, or someone you know are looking for a wonderful home to move into this winter, please contact our office! A wonderful community with excellent staff, we know that we will make a great destination for someone looking for their new home.