If you ever see some of our posts from Facebook, we like to take a look at various businesses around our community. Whether it is great food or drink, the chance at a niche items for sale or incredible customer service, we try to highlight the places that we think our residents and guests should visit. Take a look through a sampling of some of our favorite places around the best place in all of Omaha: Cedar Heights Apartments.
- Andy’s Shoe Repair: This store does a variety of repairs for all sorts of shoes, belts and other leather goods. Prices are good and turnaround time is great. One of our sister communities has a staff member that has done repairs on a pair of her boots and had a very positive experience!
- El Churro Truck: While this was originally a food truck, but recently they located to a retail space on 50th and Saddle Creek. Reviews are incredibly favorable and we are wishing them all the best of luck in their new store!
- Re-CYCLE Bike Shop: Another store that we have mentioned before! This is a bike shop that sells new and used bikes, including used parts from bikes that they have had donated to them. Good for the person looking to add a personal touch to a bike they currently have, or is trying to make a bike from scratch with recycled parts. Definitely a quality endeavor!
- Weird Wild Stuff Vintage Clothes and Gifts: This one is a favorite hidden treasure for the Cedar Heights Staff! Just off 49th and Leavenworth, this retro clothing and gift shop offers a ton of incredibly vintage and unique items, both for costume events and just for something to jazz up your wardrobe or living space. A truly one-of-a-kind business!
- Three Happiness Express: Not far from Weird Wild Stuff, this Chinese restaurant serves all the items you would come to expect from such a place. With that, we have found that their offerings are amazing and at affordable prices. If you have not tried it already, YOU NEED TO GET ON THAT.