The next few days will almost make us feel like we’ll be in a heat wave, but that won’t last long as next weeks forecast calls for more snow!!! Spring will be here soon… right?! Well, in due time I suppose! From our house to yours, here are a couple winter safety reminders for the winter months:
- When no one’s home, turn your thermostat down.
- Keep all items away from the heater.
- Keeping the area around air vents clear will help prevent a dangerous build-up of carbon monoxide.
- Please call your management office if your heater is not working or appears to be malfunctioning in any way.
Watch Your Step
- In many areas, winter means snowfall and ice forming on outdoor surfaces when temperatures drop, especially overnight. We are always keeping up with the weather and doing everything we can, but please watch your step, drive defensively and be careful carrying items in and out of your apartment.