Along with many other companies, when the COVID pandemic hit us we had to reevaluate how we handled paperwork with new residents and current ones. We wanted to keep our residents as safe as possible. While we had already been working on getting our leases loaded to be available online, we had needed to push it a little faster along than we had planned. Luckily, we are now able to offer all of our residents who have registered with Rent Cafe a chance to renew online. The process is super simple! Just follow these four easy steps:
- When your lease comes up for renewal, let the leasing office know how long you are wanting to renew for. The closer it gets to the end of your lease date we will actually preload the renewal options into Rent Cafe so you can skip onto step number 2.
- Log into Rent Cafe and approve the renewal option you would like.
- HELPFUL TIP: If there is more than one person living in the apartment, whoever is the main resident is on the lease will have to be the one who approves the option. If you are unsure of who that person is, reach out to the office and we can let you know.
- We will then push the lease through for all residents to sign.
- Once all the residents have signed, we will sign and viola! You have renewed your lease (and could theoretically be done without even leaving your bedroom.)
The great thing about being able to sign your lease online is that it will also be at your fingertips whenever you need it. We would also like to remind our residents that if you renew your lease within the first 30 days of receiving our renewal letter, you will be eligible for renewal gift.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions or concerns about signing your lease online!