We are excited that the pool is now open! As a friendly reminder for you and any guests that might be using the pool this summer please remember to adhere to the following rules:
Hours: 9:30 A.M – 9:30 P.M (Pool and weather permitting)
- Entrance requires pool key for entry. DO not open the gate for anyone. Be sure gate is latched closed at all times.
- You are allowed up to two (2) guests per apartment. All guests must be accompanied by a tenant at the pool and no guest is allowed to swim or layout alone.
- All swimmers must be out of the pool area at closing time. NO SWIMMING AFTER HOURS! Entering the pool area after closing is considered trespassing and any violators will be reported to the authorities!
- Any persons under the age of 16 must be attended by an adult (19+ years) at all times while in the pool area. No exceptions!
- Food & Drink: No food in the pool area! Beverages are allowed in cans and plastic containers only. No alcohol allowed! Properly dispose of all containers when leaving the pool area. No glass in pool area!
- No oil or lotion are to brought into the pool area! This is to prevent the pool water from becoming clouded or contaminated, which would result in closing the pool.
- Proper swimming attire is required! Please conduct yourself and guests in a manner that will not offend or disturb others around the pool.
- The equipment is for emergency use only. The phone has a direct line to 911. Anyone playing with this equipment will be asked to leave the pool area.
- THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY AND SWIMMERS ARE TO USE THE POOL AT THEIR OWN RISK!
- Please do not be offended if you are occasionally asked for your entry card (pool key), name and apartment number for we will be doing pool inspections occasionally. We are going to try to keep non-residents out of our pool.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and we hope to have a great summer season!