Spring has sprung and the weather is getting warmer everyday! After being cooped indoors the whole winter, it is time to get out and explore the great outdoors. If you are a foodie, be sure to check out these Omaha al fresco dining spots!
- Marks in Dundee. Voted Best of Omaha for outdoor dining, Marks offers a hidden, cozy spot under the trees to dine! The patio opens as soon as it is warm enough and remains until the fall. Also, be sure to check out their delicious menu! https://www.marksindundee.com/
- 1912 in Benson. This establishment offers a scenic rooftop patio. Great for a quick lunch with friends or a lively night out on the town! https://1912benson.com/
- Bärchen Beer Garden in Benson. After you leave 1912, journey down the street to this German influenced bar/restaurant. Boasting a casual atmosphere, this is great place to grab lunch and chill with friends! https://www.barchenbeer.com/
- Nicola’s Italian Wine & Fare. Located on 13th & Jackson St. Enjoy a dinner under the lights, surrounded by the busily Old Market night life. http://www.nicolasomaha.com/
- The Surfside Club. Located along Missouri River is one of Omaha’s best kept secrets. There is limited time to enjoy this great outdoor dining experience since it closes for the Winter. Enjoy their famous catfish or friend chicken dinners and the contagious atmosphere. http://www.thesurfsideclub.com