One of the best parts of calling Highclere home is being close to all the action. This weekend is packed with fun events for all ages in both Council Bluffs and Omaha, and all of them are just a short drive away!
- Bass Pro Shop is having trick or treating and a costume parade from 6-8PM on both Friday, October 30th and Saturday, October 31st.
- Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo is having their Spooktacular on Saturday, October 31st from 5:30-8:30PM
- The Council Bluffs Public Library is having Halloween Bingo on Saturday, October 31st from 1:30-2:30PM
- Mall of the Bluffs is having a trick or treat event on Friday, October 30th from 6-8:00PM
- Chanticleer Theatre is having a costume party and a late night performance of Dracula on Friday, October 30th starting at 9:30PM
Never a dull moment in this area! Come join our great community this fall and you can be a part of the action! We have great specials and a new lower price for our two bedroom apartments, so this is the perfect time to move!