With the gorgeous weather we have been experiencing lately, you may be gearing up to find a new place to move to this spring. Highclere only has a one bedroom and two bedroom apartment available for rent! Both apartments are ready for a March move in. Currently, it looks like these could be the only apartments we will have until mid-June! The one bedroom apartment is located on the 2nd floor and is 800 square feet. The two bedroom we have is also located on the 2nd floor and is 1100 square feet. Our one bedroom rents for $875 per month and our two bedroom rents for $995 per month.
Although Highclere is located in the city, our serene property has a very private and calm feel. You can enjoy seeing deer, rabbits, and birds from your apartment throughout the year. During the summer months, you’re able to cool down in our pool. Although we don’t allow gas grills on the patios or balconies, we do have two gas grills located at the clubhouse for resident use! The residents who live at Highclere are only a short drive away from restaurants and shops! Target and Olive Garden are only a five minute drive away, and Hy-Vee and Planet Fitness are even closer.
If you’re looking to apply, please see below for our rental requirements.
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants must have a valid Social Security Number and government issued driver’s license or state ID.
- Applicants must have a satisfactory criminal report per our rental agreement. Contact our office for specific questions and/or details.
- Must have at least 6 months of positive credit or rental history.
- Our income verification is at least 3 times the monthly rental amount per month. This follows your gross monthly income. We also accept offer letters for future employment, 12 months of rent coverage from checking, savings, investments or trust fund(s), social security, child support, or parental contribution for full-time students.
If you have any questions or would like to set up a tour, give us a call at 712-256-1000!