Halloween is almost here, and if you don’t have a costume yet, you may be desperate for some last-minute ideas! Whether you are taking the kiddos trick-or-treating or you’re hitting up the Omaha nightlife, you may be looking for the perfect costume for you and/or your son or daughter.
Check out some of these clever ideas. You may even have some of this stuff hanging around your apartment!
Dress in pink and carry a feather. What are you? Tickled pink!
- Carry around a quarter and a hammer. What are you? A Quarter-pounder!
- Wear all black and put a postage stamp on your chest. What are you? Blackmail!
- Wrap yourself in foil. What are you? A baked potato!
- Wear all white. Attach (or paint) a yellow circle to your stomach. You are an egg. Add horns and a pitchfork and you are a deviled egg.
- Paint a shoebox black and attach it to your back. What are you? A refrigerator magnet.
- Dress normally. Pin some socks, dryer sheets, hand towels to your shirt. Static cling.
- Wear a t-shirt with a large ? (question mark) on it. Tape popcorn to it. What are you? A pop quiz.
- Get some cat and dog stuffed animals. Use double sided tape or string to attach to an umbrella. It’s raining cats and dogs.
- Wear normal clothes. Attach a dollar to each ear. What are you? A Bucaneer (Buck-an-ear).
Have a Happy Halloween!