Highclere Apartments is located atop the Loess Hills in Council Bluffs, and there are lots of perks to living at our community. Below are just a few features of our property!
- Highclere is conveniently located near the I-80/I-29 junction, making jumping on the interstate relatively easy! We are also close to the Metro Crossing shopping area (you can see it from our office!) as well as Hy-Vee and the 100 Block!
- Highclere has a pool and grilling area for resident use. Our outdoor, heated pool is usually open from Memorial Day to Labor Day and the two gas grills are located at the clubhouse! We also have a picnic area near the grills if you’d like to eat outside and enjoy the weather.
- We have a clubhouse that residents can rent out for parties and gatherings. It comes with a fully equipped kitchen, and we provide the tables and chairs. Our clubhouse is a historical house of Council Bluffs, so you also get to enjoy a little piece of history!
- There is lots of wildlife to see around our property. We are very fortunate to be in an area where we can enjoy seeing deer, turkey, rabbit, and so many birds!
- All our buildings have controlled access, so only those with keys are able to get into the buildings.
If you are interested in living at our community, give us a call and we can let you know what our current availability is! You can reach us at 712-256-1000 or send us an email at email@example.com.