As temperatures rise, and we spend more time at home this summer, the more energy we use. That’s why OPPD wants to help you reduce the impact that increased usage can have on your utility bill.
Go to the OPPD Energy Efficiency webpages at oppd.com/ee. There you’ll find lots of information and DIY videos to help you save energy and money.
We appreciate serving you and hope this information helps you reduce your energy usage at home.
Visit oppd.com/ee to learn about these topics and more:
• Floor plan for energy efficiency
• Seasonal tips for reducing electricity use
• Tools like an Electric Usage Calculator and Watt Detectors
• Energy-efficiency video library
• Energy Advisor Speakers Bureau
• FAQs about OPPD, electricity rates and saving energy