Renting your first apartment is so exciting! Your Pinterest board is probably bursting at seams with cute ideas for your new space! While knocking out a wall or pulling up carpet isn’t an option, these tips for decorating will help personalize your apartment.
- Front door décor. The front door is the first thing your guests see when they come to visit. Lay down a welcome mat and add seasonal wreath or welcome sign.
- Incorporate rugs. Your apartment might be mostly carpet, but adding a rug is ok! Choose a bold print or bright color for your living room or bedroom.
- Don’t forget to accessorize! Adding pillows & throw blankets will only add more personality to your home. Don’t be afraid to add color! Also, a nice stand up lamp will not only add light, but life!
- Wall art. You might not be able to paint the walls, but you can add a splash of color with some awesome wall art! The bigger the better, but if you don’t have the budget for a large piece, try doing a gallery wall!
- Hang Curtains. Your apartment comes equipped with blinds for each window, but adding curtains is a fun and inexpensive way to add more personality. Again, bold prints and bright colors encouraged!