Winter can be a long couple of months in Nebraska but spring is right around the corner! If you are looking for things to do to get you out of your home here are 5 great activities you can participate in Omaha!
1. Go to dinner and a movie just down the street at Aksarben Village’s Marcus Theater.
2. Walk around the Old Market and see the old buildings and listen to great music played outside the restaurants on a nightly basis.
3. Check out Omaha’s own world-famous Henry Doorly Zoo. There are plenty of exhibits inside for even those cold Nebraska days. New exhibits are constantly being added including a new Safari this summer!
4. If you are of legal age Nebraska has many homegrown breweries including Lucky Bucket Brewing Co. (Papillion, NE) and Upstream Brewing Co. (Omaha, NE). Most come with free samples and food to also choose from.
5. For the young ones, the Children’s museum has new exhibits regularly and can keep them busy for hours on end!
For a full list of things to do in Omaha and the surrounding area please visit http://www.omaha.com/momaha/off-the-beaten-path-things-to-do-in-omaha/article_50c90ec4-f245-11e3-8293-001a4bcf6878.html