Are you looking for a great two bedroom apartment in Aksarben Village? We’ve got the apartment for you! Our two bedroom Affirmed floorplan is 1,106 square feet and $1,480 a month with a garage space included! This unit is located in our main building, which houses all of our wonderful amenities. We also have an Unbridled 926square feet and Seabiscuit 885 square feet 2 bedrooms/2 baths available that rent for $1395 a month with a garage space included!
We have a 24-hour access fitness center and the Paddock room, where you can host all of your great holiday parties for FREE! We have two computers and a printer that you can use anytime down in our Business Center, or you can hang out in our newly remodeled lobby! We also have a great community patio and swimming pool.
Not sure if you want to live in Aksarben Village? It is a great place to hang out and work! There is tons of free parking and all of the greatest restaurants are within walking distance. You can also take a stroll to the movie theater or hang out in Stinson Park. Hy-Vee is a short drive as well as the interstate!
Hate getting out in the snow to dispose of your trash? We have recycling and trash chutes on each of our floors so you don’t have to deal with the cold! We also have great heated garages. Each one and two bedroom unit has a garage stall included in the rent! Have a bike? No problem with our bike racks.
If you’ve seen Pinhook Flats and decided you wanted a more contemporary look, we’ve got a great apartment for you at CUE! We have studio, one and two beds! The Gallery floorplan is 481 square feet and $850 per month! The Loge 3 is 682 square feet and $1,150 a month. The Mezzanine is 926 square feet and $1,395 per month. CUE has its own amenities, as well. It has a community patio, a gym and a lounge. On top of all of that, you can pop on over to Pinhook Flats and use their amenities too!
All of our units have washers and dryers and are open concept, making it perfect to host those great Christmas parties! All of our building have controlled access, which means only residents and their guests are allowed to enter. Most one and two bedroom units have attached balconies for you to enjoy those spring and summer months.
We have several units that you can apply for an immediate move in. Give us a call at 402-715-5863 or email us at email@example.com to schedule a tour and find your perfect new apartment!
Studio 2110214 FREE RENT- Apply NOW-
or call 402-715-5863 to schedule a tour!
2nd full month rent free with a 13-month lease @$850 or 3-6 month lease @ $950
Located in a neighborhood with history; and now, with a great Vibe – progressive, youthful, urban. Around the corner from shopping, entertainment, University of Nebraska at Omaha, Baxter Arena and Stinson Park concerts and events.
All other units- $500 off-
FREE 2nd full month rent if you submit your application within 48 hours of taking a tour (self-guided or virtual)
Click here for a video tour of our featured Studio apartment! Contact the office for details and schedule your guided or self-guided tour!
Here’s what we need to get this apartment off the market for you and to lock in your specials:
- $40 application fee
- $450 deposit
- Complete the application
Here’s what we’ll need to see to get your application approved:
- Credit History (6 months of positive payment history, no large past due debts) or Rental History (6 months of good residency including Dorms)
- Background Check (see application for details)
- Income Qualification (Full time student-parental guarantee or at least 3 X the rent amount before taxes each month)
Keep in mind you’ll need to:
- Be 19 years or older
- Have a SSN
- Sign a 12-month lease
Please also note we do not allow:
- Dogs as pets
- Guns on the property
- Smoking in the buildings or on the balcony/patio
Oh, the holidays! It’s a time for giving, joy, and spending time with the ones that you love. Sometimes, the giving part can be a little more difficult that people would suspect. What do you do if your wallet is wearing thin, but you want to get everyone a great gift? We’ve got the answer for you!
- Start your shopping months in advance. Many times we don’t think about the holiday season in the warmer months of the year. We’re more worried about getting those last summer projects done and having fun in the sun. However, if you start shopping earlier, you will be spreading out your holiday spending so your bank account isn’t taking the hit all at once.
- Who do you really need to shop for? If you’re anything like me, you may want to shop for anyone and everyone in your life. If you simply can’t afford this, don’t feel obligated to! Write down the most important people in your life like your significant other, your parents, siblings, etc. Then, think about those who really make an impact on your life. Is it your best friend or that neighbor who mows your lawn in the summer? This will help you realistically decide who you want to get a gift for.
- How much do I spend on who? After determining who you’re buying for, now decide how much you are going to spend on them. You may spend $100 on your spouse, and $50 on your parents. You certainly don’t have to spend the same amount on each person!
- Give yourself a budget. If you don’t give yourself a limit, you could spend more than you can afford. Approximately 13.6 million American’s are still in debt because of last year’s Christmas spending! Don’t let that be you. Determine how much you have to spend on your loved ones, and stick to that budget limit. If your limit is very small, DIY gifts are great too! Some people appreciate handmade gifts more because they come from the heart.
- Write it down! Get a list of everyone you’re buying for and put down what you plan on getting them. This will help you see what you need to get and if the items are realistic for your budget. If not, reconsider.
Holiday shopping can be stressful, but with these tips you’ll be on your way to have a smooth and debt free holiday this year. Remember that Christmas isn’t all about giving gifts! Enjoy time with your family, be kind to others, and celebrate the holiday season!
Pinhook Flats and CUE at Aksarben Village and the rest of the Robert Hancock & Co apartment communities are proud to be supporting the Food Bank of the Heartland this holiday season. It no doubt goes without saying that this is a truly unprecedented year, and the amount of need in our community is greater than it has ever been. We hope that those of you who are looking for ways to help and have the means to do so will help us in supporting this great cause!
Last week we collected cereal and breakfast items and we are very grateful for all that you were able to give. This week we are collecting peanut butter and jelly and next week we will be collecting pasta, spaghetti sauce and macaroni and cheese items. Of course, if you have extra canned goods or other food items you wish to contribute, we will be happy to collect those for you as well. Donations can be made at both the Leasing Office at Pinhook Flats or in the lobby at CUE.
We are very thankful for all of you who make our apartment community truly special and unique. Thank you for continuing to be diligent about wearing masks outside your apartments in accordance with the Omaha Mask Mandate to keep your neighbors safe and healthy. Thank you also for all those who have contributed to our food drive and for all of you who will be helping over the next couple weeks and bringing some joy to those who are looking for some extra help this holiday season.
- The tradition of Halloween goes back over 2000 years! The origins of Halloween can be traced back to an old Celtic fall festival called Samhain (pronounced “sho-win”). People would dress up in costumes and gather around a bonfire to ward off spirits.
- Trick-or-treating actually has roots back to medieval times. The practice of “guising” originated in Scotland and Ireland. Young people dressed up in costumes and asked for food and money in exchange for songs, poems or other “tricks.”
- U.S. consumers have made Halloween the 2nd largest commercial holiday in the country. According to the National Retail Foundation, American consumers spent $9 billion on Halloween in 2019! The average American spend $86.27 on Halloween.
- Jack-o-lanters originated in Ireland and were carved out of turnips, potatoes, and beets. As the story goes, an Irish man named Stingy Jack tricked the devil and was not allowed into the afterlife, and was therefore forced to roam the earth with his carved turnip lantern and called himself “Jack of the Lantern.” Americans actually popularized carving pumpkins.
- Illinois produces roughly 5 times as many pumpkins as any other state in the US. New York City throws the biggest Halloween parade in the United States. The fastest person to carve a jack-o-lantern (consisting of a complete face of eyes, nose, mouth and ears) was 16.47 seconds! And last but not least, Keene, NH holds the record for most jack-o-lanterns on display with 30,581 lit up pumpkins around town!
We hope you’ve enjoyed this little trivia session, but now we’ve got to get back to bobbing for apples! Happy Halloween from Jackie, Mark, Mark and Ben at the Pinhook Flats office!
October 12, 2020
As the leaves are changing to bright yellow, red and orange, fall also brings a great chance to save some green! There are some great move-in specials available right now at Pinhook Flats on some fantastic apartment homes! Everything from money off of rent to some big dollar gift cards are waiting to be claimed and all you need to do is join the best apartment community in Aksarben Village! The only thing scarier than Halloween would be missing out on your chance at hundreds of dollars in savings! Call the Leasing Office at 402-715-5863 to learn more about these offers and availability!
The Pinhook Flats and CUE at Aksarben Village Leasing Office is also returning to its normal operating hours of Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm and will once again be open on Saturdays from 10:00am to 4:00pm to help accommodate weekend showings. We look forward to these extended hours to best serve you!
As always, thank you to everyone in the Pinhook Flats community for making this community the great place that it is! Pinhook Flats, where life comes in first!
September 28, 2020
There is a lot that goes into making Pinhook Flats a great community to live in. Robert Hancock and Co prides ourselves on our 3 C’s:
- Commitment – We are a team of professionals dedicated to providing outstanding customer service to our residents.
- Community – We provide an enjoyable environment for our residents to share as neighbors
- Comfort – We aspire to provide our residents with homes that are reasonably priced, well-maintained, clean, and safe.
None of our commitments to you would be possible with out Mark C and Mark S doing what they do. Since the post length is limited to 5000 words, I won’t go over all the things that they do here on a daily basis to make sure that things on the property and in your home are working well and running smoothly, but let’s just say that they both have an ‘S’ on their chest. We had to have them leave the capes at home for safety reasons, but rest assured they have them!
With over 20 years of combined service time with RHC, they have the knowledge and expertise to handle even the toughest of issues. What that means for you is quite simply the best service available anywhere. Period.
Mark, Mark, Jackie and Ben really appreciate all of your help and coordination with maintenance requests during Covid-19 so we’re able to get things taken care of while keeping everyone’s health and safety at the forefront of our concerns.
If you need maintenance, you can schedule it online, using your Rent Café account or you can call or email the office. Thank you to all of our wonderful residents for making Pinhook Flats the wonderful community that it is and thank you to Mark C and Mark S for all that you do to keep it that way!
September 14, 2020
After a week of the cold and rain, we’ve got a few more days of fun in the sun at Pinhook Flats! The pool will remain open through Sunday, September 20th this year since we got off to a late start opening due to Covid-19. Get out and enjoy these warm sunny days by the pool this week while it is still open!
You also have a few weeks to get out and enjoy the Farmer’s Market at Baxter Arena (https://omahafarmersmarket.com/aksarben-village/) on Sundays through October 11th from 9am until 1pm. The first hour, 9-10am, is intended for seniors, people with underlying health conditions and expectant mothers, so please plan your visit accordingly.
While the pool may be closing this weekend, Vala’s Pumpkin Patch (https://www.valaspumpkinpatch.com) opens Friday September 18th in Gretna and Skinny Bones Pumpkin Patch in Blair (http://www.skinnybonespumpkinpatch.com/) opened on Friday September 11th, so if you’re looking for some fall family fun in the area, those are two great places to go!
We do have some upcoming availability at Pinhook Flats for studios as well as 1 and 2-bedroom floorplans. These apartments will go fast, so if you know anyone looking for their next home in Aksarben Village, have them call or email the Leasing Office today at 402-715-5863 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve their apartment today! We have virtual content and self-guided tours and online applications for everyone’s health and safety.
August 29, 2020
As August comes to a close, it is hard to believe that we’re starting to transition into fall! While the office remains closed to visitors, there is still a lot going on at CUE and we have a few floorplans that are coming available. Here is a quick look at what we have coming available now through early November:
Gallery – Our practical studio apartment is perfect for those who want an efficient use of space. Washer and dryer are included in your apartment as well as a fully furnished kitchen!
Loge 1 – This 622 square foot 1 bed/1 bath has enough room to spread out on your private balcony, walk-in closet and a good-sized bedroom and living room. Enjoy a complimentary reserved parking space just for you in our climate-controlled garage and washer/dryer in your apartment and a fully furnished kitchen!
Loge 3 – The Loge 3 has all the same great amenities as the Loge 1, including a reserved parking space in the garage and is slightly larger at 682 square feet. People looking for that extra bit of living space will love the Loge 3!
There are several ways to safely connect during the leasing process. We are doing self-guided tours, online lease signings and video showings of our floorplans. Please call the leasing office at 402-715-5863 or email us at email@example.com today to find out more!
In Other News
There are a few fun things happening in September, unless you were counting on Big Ten football… There is everything from National Skyscraper Day, National Video Games Day, National Blame Someone Else Day, National Dance Day and office favorite, National Coffee Day (which, let’s be honest here, is every day)!
September is also National Self-Improvement Month. Motivational Speakers in the United States took in more than $1 billion in 2018 and the overall self-help market generates over $11 billion annually. During these unprecedented times, a lot of people have been looking for ways to better themselves. The good news is, it doesn’t take a motivational speaker to help get you jumpstarted, all it takes is a little time for you to focus on yourself! You can start a new workout routine, savings account or even find some time to volunteer. If all else fails, remember that kindness is always free and can make a huge difference to the people that you come across.