The Super Bowl is a great way to celebrate with your friends and family. Even if your team didn’t make it or you’re not the biggest sports guru, who doesn’t love a good reason for a party?! You’ll be sure to score a touchdown with these tips!
- Food is the most important part of the day. My favorite part of Super Bowl Sunday is over indulging on all my favorite snacks. It is always a good idea to prepare a shareable dish, like wings, dips and pigs in a blanket!
- Create a comfy space for your friends to view the game. There will be a lot of shifting of seats. Be sure to have extra chairs, blankets and pillows laid out.
- Expect some messes. It’s not a party until some spills or drops food on the carpet. To avoid stains, be prepared with your favorite carpet cleanser, like Resolve.
- The commercials are just as important as the game. Make a fun game out of the commercials by rating your favorites. Use numbered cards to hold up for each and see which ones get the best rating!
- Skip the dishes. Using disposable plates and utensils will help with the clean up process.