Brrrr! It sure is getting cold outside! We are dreaming of a warm beach vacation right about now. If that isn’t in the budget here are some tips for being cozy in your apartment and getting through the chilly winter months:
- Blankets, blankets and more blankets. Nothing is better than coming home from a long day and snuggling up with your favorite blankets. Display those blankets using a cute basket or blanket ladder.
- Use lamps instead of bright overhead lights. Lamps create a nice, soft glow in your apartment and are not as harsh as your overhead lights. Or switch your light bulbs from bright to warm!
- Candles help create a relaxing space. Pick your favorite scent and chill out in your amazing smelling apartment. Just remember to blow them out or go wickless!
- Create a homey bedroom. Christmas is over, but keep your white lights handy for making a DIY light canopy. It will give your bedroom the coziest vibe in your apartment.
- Bring the outdoors inside. Adding some cute, little succulents to your space will liven it up a bit! Most are easy to care for and pretty affordable.
Hang in there, Spring is just 76 short days away!