We’re months into winter yet spring feels like it’s years away, need some ideas to keep you occupied throughout February? Visitomaha.com has plenty of ideas!
- Joslyn Castle Tours (Every 1st Sunday of the month)
- Free Beginner Ballroom Dancing Classes (Every Tuesday in the Old Market)
- Ariana Grande: Dangerous Woman Tour (February 7th, Old Market)
- Swing Under the Wings Valentine’s Dinner & Dance (Strategic Air Command Museum, Ashland, NE, 2/11/17, 6-11 PM, $45-75, Reservations required 402-944-3100 Ext 253)
- Valentines Day Dinner (Lauritzen Gardens, 2/14/17 from 6-9 PM, $55/person, (402) 346-4002)
- TEDxUNO Speaker (2/18/17 from 12-6 pm at Strauss Performing Arts Center, (402) 554-4152, $25 General Public/$10 UNO Students)
- Omaha Fashion Week (February 21-26th at the Omaha Design Center)
- Florida Georgia Line Concert (2/24/17 at 7 PM featuring Dustin Lynch and Chris Lane, tickets on ticketmaster.com)
Get out and explore Omaha!