Summer is a popular season for moving and apartments are getting leased daily here at Pacific Gardens Apartments! We are currently down to our last few three bedroom options for the summer and just a few two bedroom options remain.
During this busy time, it is important to submit your application as soon as possible to prevent someone else from snatching your dream apartment!
It is a great idea to make sure you are ready for an application when you come in for a tour. Bringing along your checkbook, ID, and current paystubs to a tour can help you secure the apartment of your choice. We also offer a convenient online platform for you to complete your application, so even if you make a decision after our office hours you can secure your first choice!
The following is a quick recap of what we look for in an application:
- Applicants must be 19 years of age or older
- Applicants must have a valid SSN and government issued ID (drivers license or state identification card)
- All applicants must have at least 6 months of positive credit or rental history (dorm living counts for rental history!)
- Criminal background must be acceptable (we are happy to provide you with a convenient chart to help you determine what is acceptable)
- Required income is at least three times the monthly rental amount per month (gross income). Example: an apartment leasing for $950/month would require at least $2,850 in monthly income. Also acceptable: twelve months rent coverage in savings, offer letters for new employment, child support, social security payment, or parental contribution (for full time students)
We would love to answer any questions you may have about leasing or schedule a time for a tour! Call or email us today! 402-391-7217 or email@example.com